What is DYNAMIC?
The project will address the need for more flexible routes for acquiring current industry-related skills necessary to boost and sustain innovation in the sectors identified by the national strategies of Smart Specialisation and regional innovation in the new member states. For this purpose, regular practical phases in enterprises will be integrated in the ongoing engineering curricula to accelerate the update of knowledge provided by higher education institutions. To achieve that the project will apply a county-adapted model of dual higher education.
The aim of the DYNAMIC project is to develop, implement, test and validate 3 undergraduate programmes in the field of Mechatronics and Robotics (Sibiu, Romania), Shipbuilding and Construction (Varna, Bulgaria) and Mechanical Engineering and Production (Pula, Croatia).
In order to ensure successful implementation of the 3 dual programmes, the project will develop a toolkit documentation and assessment of the practical training for academic supervisors. To strengthen the training capacities of the enterprises involved in dual education, the project will develop materials for a presence training of industrial supervisors. The main intellectual output of the project is “Methodological guidelines for design and implementation of practice-integrated dual higher education programmes in Science & Technology Studies” in the context of Bulgaria, Romania and Croatia. The output will satisfy the need for strategic approach in updating engineering curricula implicating the dual education model.
The knowledge and experience gained within the project will be synthesised in this methodological document that will describe the different sets of methods employed at the different stages of the process.The full commitment of 16 partners from Bulgaria, Romania, Croatia, Germany and Austria and the active involvement of key stakeholders will ensure sustainable long-term exploitation of project results beyond the project life-time
- WP1: Project management and coordination
- WP2: Analysis and defining trainings content of undergraduate engineering curricula for implementation in dual practice-integrated setting
- WP4: Train the trainer course for industrial supervisors in dual higher education programmes
- WP5: Pilot implementation of the approved practice-integrated dual curricula
- WP6: Methodological guidelines for design and implementation of dual practice-integrated higher education programmes in Science & Technology Studies
- WP7: Dissemination & Exploitation
Partnership Consortium consists of many Higher education institutions as well as private entities from Germany, Austria, Bulgaria and Romania:
- University of Juraj Dobrila Pula, Croatia
- Politehnika Pula, Croatia
- Holcim, Croatia
- Uljanik, Croatia
- Hochschule Wismar, Germany;
- Fachhoschule Joanneum, Graz, Austria;
- University „Lucian Blaga“, Sibiu, Romania;
- Marquardt Schaltsysteme SCS Sibiu, Romania;
- Continental Automotive Systems Sibiu, Romania;
- German-Bulgarian Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Bulgaria;
- Technical University Varna, Bulgaria;
- Keppel FELS Baltech Ltd, Bulgaria;
- MTG-Dolphin PLC, Bulgaria
- RAABE Bulgaria Ltd, Bulgaria
Total project budget is 679.644,00 EUR.
With the support of the Erasmus+ Programme of the European Union
A partnership meeting between Juraj Dobrila University in Pula and RED FORK within the DYNAMIC Erasmus+ project was held at the end of September in Pula. Within the DYNAMIC project, students of the Department of Technical Studies – Juraj Vivoda and Ante Bačić do professional practice working on project tasks.
This September we were visited by Ms Ivona Peternel, PhD of University of Juraj Dobrila from Pula. At our dynamic meeting, we were checking the activity implementation regarding the student practical work, documentation and how it is all translated to students. Our student, Ante Bačić, participates in practice in a
The conference was aimed at strengthening cooperation between education and business and the future development of dual education in higher education. The University Business Cooperation in International Dual Higher Education International Scientific Conference was supposed to be held in Sofia, Bulgaria, but due to SARS-CoV-2 pandemic, it was held online
We would like to invite you to the EUKI Networking Conference 2021 – Fit for Climate Action – Together for a Climate-Neutral Europe that’s being held from 23 – 24 November 2021 online. The EUKI Networking Conference 2021: Fit for Climate Action is intended to facilitate the exchange between EUKI project implementers